For the folks in New England: Candies going out of business

loveheel

For the folks that live in the Boston/Providence area of the US, you may be interested to know that Candies is going out of business. They are being taking over by Steve Madden and are putting ALL shoes and boots on sale. I was in the Wrentham store today and got some awfully good bargains. I hear that over the next month they will be emptying their warehouse and sell everything discounted in the stores.

Bummer, :lol: however I don't think they make heels over a size 10 any way, but my GF will be interested in some bargains. Come to think of it there is a Candies shoe outlet in Kittery Maine as well.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

THe outlet in KIttery has been gone for a while I think. I usually take an 11, but some of the size 10 boots and shoes at Candies I have been able to wear. Some of my most comfortable boots are a $20 pair (on sale) from Candies. I will miss that store. Always nice slaes girls. Very helpful. It seems like this is one more industry where the evolution is towards a few big giants.

THe outlet in KIttery has been gone for a while I think.

Well..... I will find out this weekend, they were there last summer. :(

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!