Hello from the Midwest.

Hello, My wife and I are pretty serious high heel junkies... We've gotten her collection well into the triple digits. She's one of those girls that can expect a new pair of heels for almost every holiday or occasion on top of any other presents I get her. She loves wearing them and I love watching her in them. We're hoping to find this site fun and useful for staying on to of high heel fashion and contributing what we can for info and conversation. Cheers, David:wave:

Hey! djanssen, You have found the right forum for discussing high heels. I'm sure you and your wife will find many of the conversations motivating, intriguing and sometimes a bit light hearted. We are serious heelers here as we enjoy seeing and wearing the heels we desire. Ocassionally, we have get togethers or "meets" to share time with like minded heelers of our areas. This is a world wide site and our membership is growing exponentially, as guys and gals share the joys they have as they wear heels. So, come join in the fun. I'm guessing both you and your wife are experiencing the great feelings of wearing heels, so we look forward to reading your opinions and perspective.