Anyone have the Sophia black pumps from Italian Heels?

aaq_2012

I was looking at a pair of heels for my wife too that caught my eye that would be nice - Sofia black leather stiletto heels. There is only 1 picture up (1 view) showing the pumps.

Does anyone have additional pictures of these or own these? How would you rate the leather quality - to something comparable of designer type?

Here is a link to the Sofia pumps:

http://www.italianheels.com/cgi-bin/showbig2.pl?categoria=pumps〈=en&item=3250

Thanks for your help!

Hi, I have 3 pairs of Sofias, in different colours. The leather quality is good. The toe shape is almond so it doesn't smash your toes. The arch support is good (good curve) although this manufacturer doesn't put any noticeable padding inside their heels. nb. The Gold Lining colour fades on contact points so I got my 2nd and 3rd pairs made with a beige lining (I just asked for it)- which has been great! The heel is very high, very thin and very very firm under you, it is a very well made shoe. I can spend all night standing/walking/dancing in my Sofias. I will be buying more pairs. If your wife likes heels, she will enjoy these pumps. Hope this helps Heel-Lover

Hi,

I have 3 pairs of Sofias, in different colours.

The leather quality is good.

The toe shape is almond so it doesn't smash your toes.

The arch support is good (good curve) although this manufacturer doesn't put any noticeable padding inside their heels.

nb. The Gold Lining colour fades on contact points so I got my 2nd and 3rd pairs made with a beige lining (I just asked for it)- which has been great!

The heel is very high, very thin and very very firm under you, it is a very well made shoe.

I can spend all night standing/walking/dancing in my Sofias.

I will be buying more pairs.

If your wife likes heels, she will enjoy these pumps.

Hope this helps

Heel-Lover

I don't own any Sofia's, but what Hell-Lover and others have said about them they are a very nice and well-made shoe.