Telling Friends/Family

new_look

You wrote: "I would venture to say that 99.9% of the men that wear high heels and post on this board, get some kind of sexual gratification or have some sexually stimulating reason for wearing heels." I'm not so sure that's true. Although I haven't memorized the stats, given the large number of surveys of men who wear heels and other women's apparel, it appears the reasons are quite varied, from identifying with femininity (mother, sisters, feelings, attitudes, etc.) to sexual gratification to appreciation of the beauty of feminine clothing to little more than the fact that wearing a pair of heels feels good to some people. One book which explores this issue (and the reasons why) in depth is "The Man in the Red Velvet Dress: Inside the World of Cross-Dressing" by J. J. Allen. It's available at Amazon.com. The Internet is full of other resources (and surveys), however. As for myself, although the first several times I tried on women's shoes (from seven through about twelve) I did get a thrill, I've since worn them simply because I enjoy their feel and the way they look.

you might approach that particular topic by asking her how she feels about the issue of wearing skirts / dresses vs pants, and whether or not she thinks it's right or wrong. Then, you could

This method was how I approached the issue several times, and I have tried other reasonings with my wife, her insecurities about it are as deep as my love for her so it's stalemate :(

Just wanted to add that we bought her some beautiful knee length boots recently from Evans (not high heels only 2" or so as she don't like high heels for her either), and after she tried them on with various clothes, she asked me to pull them off for her, then said "go on then try them yourself"

10 minutes of absolute bliss, then she told me to get them off she'd seen enough, she likes to see her man looking manly. couldn't refuse, as this is part of our understanding, she allows it until it upsets her.... then I must remove them at once.

Partial acceptance is a step forward and in those boots what a great way to step forward. Will try to get pic of boots or similar ones, sometime on the board.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly