Walking behind another of my girlfriend's slingback shows

Slingfan

My girlfreind and I were at one of my sports club's functions when I ended up with an unbelievable view of her awesome slings! She wore a black dress that came to just above the knee and her 5 inch black peep toes slingback stilettos with a wodden stack platform and heel. These were the same ones she wore to her 21st where she kept losing her right strap. Since then she had hammered them and had punched 2 extra holes in the backstraps to keep them up. Instead of 5 holes for the buckle to go into, she now had 7 and fastened her straps to the 7th hole. At the function I saw her with her right strap about 3 quarters of the way down a few times and then later all the way up but I dodn't see her fix it as we were mingling with people. Once we left and walked to a nightclub the fun started! We left the hotel function room where the event was held and nearly everyone headed out to the same club. I was with some mates about 10 metres behind my girlfriend who was with a bunch of the wives and girlfriends of my mates. I was finding it hard to concentrate on conversation because all I wanted to do was stare at my girlfreinds hugh heels. Her straps were staying up but she was still making a fair slapping noise and combined with the click clack of her heels it was extremely exciting! Around 100 metres into the walk her right strap began to give up ever so slowly. With the extra holes in the buckle it made her strap quite tight, so sometimes it stayed up for a while, sometimes it didn't. Her right strap was around halfway down, noticeably lower than her left strap but still mid heel. It stayed there for a few minutes, with me behind just waiting for the inevitable fall of the delicate and thin strap off her heel. The suspense of waiting and waiting was making me churn inside! I tried to look on as casually as I could, but it was hard. Around 3 quarters of the way there (it was a good 10-15 mintue walk) her strap finally gave out. The final decent from halfway up to off her heel came rapidly, with about 10 steps it got lower and lower and lower and lower. The sight of her left strap all the way up on her heels and her right strap clinging to the very bottom of her heel was a sight to behold for me! With one final step her strap fell off and her heel crushed it against the foot bed. A noticeably large slap, almost like a clop came from her failed shoe. She walked confidently, with each step her foot arched so far out of her shoe that it exposed her sole on her right foot. The strap had been completely squashed. The slapping, the confident stride, the delicate little strap squashed and bobbling and the sight of her bare right heel in constrast to the strap around her left heel increased her femininity to me. The slapping was driving me insane I just wanted to tell her there and then how much it turned me on! She left her strap down even when we had to walk up strap at the nightclub. I was still behind her and got a front row seat as she clopped up the strairs with one loose shoe. The way her sole was exposed was thrilling. She didn't bother to pull the wayward strap up until she began dancing inside. The walk home was much the same, except, as we were side by side, I had to wait to her the exaggerated slapping to know she'd lost her strap again. When we got home I examined her shoes and saw that her right strap was completely trashed. It was squashed, twisted and bent along the foot bed. It gave her a playfull naughtiness to her personality. I just love these little slingback performances she unintentionally puts on for me, I just couldn't have had a better view of this one!

Thank you for sharing the story with us. I am not a fan of slingbacks as I have purged all from my collection. And when I see a woman in slingbacks that have come off of the back of her foot and she is flopping, clomping, or however one would describe, it looks so uncomfortable to me and I feel like the woman is fighting with her shoe. But that's just me. If this is something you enjoy and the shoe you enjoy, that is all that matters.

• 2 weeks later...