Agressive Hi Heeled Chix.

Hello Folks:

One of my biggest hangups is seeing females fight and attack while wearing high heeled pumps (or other types of high heeled shoes). I have seen (or heard of) numerous flicks that feature well-dressed women catfight each other while they wear these types of shoes. Also, one of my MOST favorite scenes of this type of thing was that opening scene on the movie ROBOCOP 2 ( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100502 ) - when that thievin' guy got tripped, mugged and beat up by those two scantily-dressed prostitutes. I thought that scene was funny considering the fact that he stole that old lady's stuff before he eventually got his. (One of the hookers actually poked the guy in the EYE with her shoe!) Question though: Does anyone remember the 1980s MTV (Music Television) video where, in a soft rock video, a well-dressed lady wearing high heel pumps kicked a fellow in his balls? I remember that part of the video, but I do not remember exactly who its artist was or what the name of the song was? Does anyone know?

Web_Jock :smile:

:headphones:   :cowboy:     Come and visit our Youtube Channel now!    :cowboy:    :headphones:

• 4 months later...