new here

hi just thought i would drop a quick message in my first one. been looking around at some of the stuff on here. think its great and right up my street. im from leeds england and have been a high heels fan since i can remember. my wife has a nice collection of heels but wish she would wear them more often. any suggestions on how to get her in them more without just bugging her all the time. cheers kind regards.:smile:

my wife has a nice collection of heels but wish she would wear them more often. any suggestions on how to get her in them more without just bugging her all the time.

Same problem here, wifes very stubborn, any suggestions eagerly welcome.

This reminded me of another post, so I posted my reply there: http://www.hhplace.org/guys/19303-who_s_been_caught_looking_another_womans_heels.html . Basically do things to try to make it easier for her to wear heels by removing the difficulties (surely if the phrase "put yourself in her shoes" applies anywhere, it applies here!).

If you like it, wear it.

Tie it to something she loves, either subtly, or overtly with negotiation. For example, buy her a new pair of shoes you both like to go with the dress she chooses. Or trade an awesome massage for her wearing them for an event (and know how to do an awesome massage!) Make sure she has any shoe liners that help make them comfy for her. Take excellent care of her shoes for her. And so on. How your relationship functions is how you have to approach it. Honest 'tit for tat?' Subtle sexiness? Playful trades? Just a few thoughts.... no one's ever had trouble getting me into sexy heels. I've even bought shoes for boyfriends when I was alone and saw cute ones in the right size. Those large sizes never last at the mainstream stores, you know! And, can this count as my intro? I'm Shuphrique.

Hi Knowles,

Welcome to the forum, I hope you'll find it as useful and friendly as I've found it.

I'm just down the road from you in Bradford :wave:

As for getting your partner into wearing heels more often, I'll offer some tips that have worked well with my neice, (who knows how much I love heels, and is OK about me wearing them in front of her too) :smile:

She's wasn't too over keen in wearing heels either, but her partner really loves her wearing them too, though Julie said she found them really uncomfortable after an hour or two.

When I "came out", as well as me buying some heels for myself, I took her to the Trafford Centre (for non UK people, it's a rather swanky shopping mall in Manchester) and visited Aldo's.

I bought her a pair of shoes for her birthday, and an extra pair (these 1" platform Moos) I really liked

http://www.aldoshoes.com/uk/women/shoes/platform-heels/75810446-moos/95

(BTW there's an Aldo's on Commercial St, Next to Ladbrokes Bookies, take her there !)

The shoes maybe cost me about 60 quid, but she found the ones with the slight platform extremely stable (far more than a normal stilleto),and easy to wear and walk in, (and buying some non slip soles from Boots is a help for all these laminate floors about nowadays, as she was scared of going flying and cutting her hand open on any drink she was holding) and wears them now on virtually every do she goes to. This may help your partner too.

Also buy her a pair of good quality leather flats she can put in her bag and change into when her feet get tired, (I'm going to do this for my Julie), then you'll probably find she won't have the dread of the balls of her feet killing her as the night wears on.

Most women I've found like to be complimented on how well (or sexy) they look in heels, if this is done gradually this will help a lot too.

A big no no is nag and nag over putting heels on for you, as this makes the woman feel that you love their shoes and not them !, if your partner sees that you liking of heels makes her feel more loved, I'm quite sure she'd put up with a fair amount of pain for you.

Enjoy yourself here, best of luck !

John :D