Hiyas

There is a box telling me to go and introduce myself, and who am I to argue? Hiya. I'm here because I was searching for a rather specific type of boot and ended up clicking a link off google, and ya'll seem to have much better luck finding shoes I like than I do, so have been hanging about drooling for a few days. Not a constant heel wearer, or even daily. I can handle 'em, but in my home I run the risk of stepping on fingers and such (mom to a preschooler and an infant) so I tend to run around barefoot most of the time. In any case, HI! ask questions if you'd like, I suck at introductions. :smile:

• 1 year later...

Okay, Hi, I'm back again. (yay for being able to completely distract myself for unspecified amounts of time, aka, 1 year, and 1 month, almost exactly). I will attempt to not disappear quite so amazingly again. As for the questions that had been asked: Yes, I'm married, and the male does enjoy me in heels, at least occasionally. He's more of a chunky heel/faux work or combat boot type of person, and those really aren't my preferences. But you'll never find him complaining about anything a step up from flip flops or sneakers. As for what I was (and still am) looking for, a pair of thin heeled, no/low platform, lace or button up boots. 'bout 4 or so inch heel. Plain, boring, not show off-ey, but the problem is I don't want the zipper that it seems like every pair of boots I can find in the knee high or so range. It seems like it should not be this difficult to find a pair of rather basic boots. More questions, anybody?

Try googling "lace up knee high boots" or "button down knee high boots". Google is your friend. I've Googled some pretty obsure stuff over the years with much success.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

The problem is I have no way to specify non-zipping on results. I've googled (and searched through boots by brand, and store) a lot and truly cannot find a pair without a zipper, and am officially out of ideas. I'll find them eventually, I hope, I'd hate to think I unintentionally left the only pair of just lace up boots I'll ever find in the closet at a previous apartment. But yeah, I've done about every search I can think of, and about the time I get to the picture of the inside calf is about the time a listing for boots will reveal that they zip.