Hello everyone

Hello Fellow Members, I am a 57 year old, married, submissive, male. As long, as I can remember, I have have had a strong fetish for ladies wearing high heel shoes and boots, nylons/pantyhose and short skirts. Unfortunately, my wife does not share my enthusiasm. Along with the obvious motivational aspects of this forum (photos, stories, etc.) I look forward to making many new friends with the same interests. jeff

Welcome to the forum. Sorry that your wife doesn't support you in this area. Many women don't understand that men can have the desire to wear heels, because we are all effected by the social attitude that men can't have such desires. Then when a gal meets a guy that has this desire, he has probably been denied the fulfillment he has longed for, so he may appear to be a fanatic wacko about his love for heels from the gal's perspective. With all the gal has had to deal with, seeing a guy in heels becomes a turn-off, for in her mind he is not living up to what she expected a guy is suppose to be. Some how this faulty perception needs correcting.