Laurie Picture - Full body picture in black mary jane pumps

Posted Image

I have some polaroid pictures that I am trying to scan and make a picture set out of. i figured this would be a good way to show a bit of it.

yes, there is a later picture in the set where I do not stand near the chair, proving that I can stand in five and a half inch stiletto heels. The chair is meerly a prop, and the pictures have a progression as far as the set goes.

I was thinking about trying to raise some money for my computer problems by selling these pictures. Depending on how many people would actually purchase this sort of thing (and there are some racier pictures in the set) I could purchase a digital camera and either fix my computer or buy some new parts.

I leave that up to the public. Consider it a charitable matter, if you like. Laurie needs help, is willing to sell something of herself. Scanned copies could be a small donation, and the origianl ten pictures the set is made from could be purchased in hard copy, and I'd even autograph them or some silly thing.

Okay, now I am getting out of control.

For now, just enjoy a picture of me, and hopefully it looks good enough to make out the details. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Can't believe this beautiful picture of you was posted almost a whole month ago and no one has commented on it - shameful!

I do enjoy the look of darker colors...

Well I disappeared the first week of September and just returned this past week. So I have an excuse.

Although the subject is my favorite high heel model, the composition of the picture is not the best.

The white background would be better if it were lightly colored. If the camera is set for auto exposure, the bright background would make the lens close just enough to make any dark objects too dark.

The background behind the dark colored shoes should be lighter to make the shoes stand out rather than blend in.

I love Laurie's hair partially covering her face ...... very seductive.

And the skirt/dress is short enough to make me stare and drool. :(

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

You're welcome, Keli.

And PJ, it was taken with an old Polaroid camera, and then scanned. At the time, I had no other options.

But, better things are here now. I hope.

:(

Hi Laurie;

I think you might be confused by my previous posting. I was not complaining about the quality of your photo (which is controlled by the camera). I was complaining about the composition of your photo (which is controlled by the photographer).

Even if you used a $2,000 professional camera, it still would be difficult to see black shoes against a black background. Now had you placed a light colored background behind your shoes, they would have been easier to see, even with a Polariod camera.

I still appreciate all of your efforts. I would rather see a poor photo of you rather than no photo at all. :(

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Ah, okay PJ I see now. We realized that after taking that picture, and for a few others we rolled the carpet out of the way for better definition of the shoes. But I am not happy with the polaroids anyway, so they'll disappear for now, and I'll build what I can with the new camera. It is an excellent point you make, though, and I think I have learned a lot since that session. :(