Hello from a fellow addict for this special feeling...

Hey there, so I finally found the board I've been looking for so long. A few words on myself: I am a straight guy in the mid-twenties, living in Germany, and it's kind of hard to remember when my attraction to high heels started. Even as a child I allways took my chance to "try" the high heels my senior relatives or their visitors left in our hall. Since then (I think I've been five or six years old), I felt a certain need to wear women's clothes, espacially high heels. Not generally out of sexualitiy, but simply because I really liked their look (and feeling, finally). As it is with other "addictions", I couldn't think of a life without them later, neither of myself pretty frequently wearing them, nor having to live in a world without women to wear them :unsure: There's so much to say about this genuine kind of shoe, but I want to cut things short in this introduction. Best wishes, HA PS: I do know that this is no kind of transgender-board or something similar, but I hope to be accepted as I am and as things are for me, when having my avatar not only showing my latest high-heel-purchase, but a bit of legs with a skirt or similar also. :silly:

HeelsAddict, Welcome to the forum. Feeling alone with the desire to wear heels is one of the worst effects guys have to deal with in this social atmosphere. We are instantly alienated because society decided guys don't have such desires. The proof that society has been inaccurate in its ferver to stereotype everyone into certain slots is well documented by our postings. So, we look forward to your active participation in letting others know heeling is for men and women.