Laurie Heels - closeup of metal spike mary janes

Posted Image

Black leather Mary Janes with Silver spike heel, actual metal! The heel actually unscrews from the shoe. The heel is five and a half inches in height.

My mother was amazed by how well I can wear them. Finally, I can surpass her in something!

This is a close up from a quick scan off of a polaroid. I hope the shoe is clear enough for everyone's liking.

It is a bit of what I have been trying to do for pictures without a digital camera.

:lol:

Nice photo, Laurie! Can't believe the heel unscrews! Where did you get them? I'm compiling my Christmas list for one special person. (Damn - bet she saw that!)

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Very nice Laurie, and I like the fact that the heel unscrews. :lol: So when the appropriate time comes are you still interested in a getting a pair of 6" heels?

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Yes, Hoverfly, I eagerly await the challenge that six inch heels will bring. The timing seems very much off, but the excitement remains. And of course, part of that excitement is being able to share the experience with everyone! Yam, I don't remember right now. They were a gift from an anonymous buyer. I have long since disposed of any of the packing material that accompanied the shoes. I'll have a web search and see what I can turn up. HHDS, you're welcome. :lol: