HappyFeat - Alive and Well

Hello Friends... Just wanted to give everybody an update. It has been quite a while since I have had opportunity to post, but life is going well. As many of you know I got married last Spring to a wonderful woman who supports my heeling and freestying...though I think she would like if I spent less money on my wardrobe. In July, I became a dad to a wonderful baby girl who is the most amazing person I have ever met. Even in the ultrasounds, you could see exactly which finger I am firmly wrapped around. I could never imagined how wonderful fatherhood could be. We finally got our house renovations under control, but it takes sooooo long to get everything in place. As well work has been crazy, and I am doing more and more of it online, which takes away time from when I can visit. Since last Spring, I have lost quite a bit of weight as well. My waist id around 31 inches and my freestyling wardrobe has gone from a 16 to a 12 (and even some 10s!) What brings it all together is that I am getting out as much (or more) than ever. Little outings here and there and I am freestyling and heeling more and more as a rule. (Like right now, wearing a purple sweater, jeans, and purple Nine West pumps in an Internet cafe). What really has been slowing down for posting is that I am working on getting organized and put together so I can better use my time. In the near future, I will be back as much as possible to share my experiences and to read yours. The membership here and this community is very important to me and I miss our interactions. I don't think I can understate how important my membership here has been to helping me continue to become. I will be posting a sampling of outfits and experiences in the near future. Thanks all and I have missed you...

Style is built from the ground up!

Welcome back HF! Yesterday I was just thinking how long it had been since we'd heard from you. Glad to hear all is well and congrats on the new addition to your family. Take care, and hope all is well.:silly:

Congratulations HappyFeat! We spend a lot of time feeling like we have to choose between heels or the other things we want in life, so it's inspiring to hear that things can all come together. Having to update your wardrobe to a few sizes smaller is a nice problem to have, though it's just as well our shoe-size doesn't change along with our waistline. It seems we're genetically optimised to a lifetime of collecting shoes!

If you like it, wear it.