Hi all!

So for starters: my name is colin, 24, and currently living in Finland. Actually been here for years now, so technically I guess I'm starting to be a Finn nowadays. Although my interest is on the extreme side of high heels, I do love wear any pair that has even the shortest heel. For some reason my feet are made for a slimmer fit in shoes. Guess this comes from my small feetr (eur 41, US10). My shoelocker jewels are pleaser ballet 2020 -boots, which were the ultimate reason I started this little hobby of mine. But it's a long and rocky road to wear those, so I've got also pleaser seduce 5" heels and some cheaper low boots with 4" heel. These are to train my feet (and also feels nice). I don't dare to just go public, so I get my thrills from little walks in the inner yard which is for multiple apartments use. During the night it's funny to notice people smoking on their balconies and hearing the sound of the heels, but wondering who it might be. Anyhow, I've come in peace. Hope we'll have lot's of nice discussions about high heels and everything related. Of course anything else goes too :silly: --- Colin