Hi from Manchester UK

Hi, I'm from Manchester, UK. I have a real passion for high heels. I love to wear them myself and enjoy shopping for them. I hope to make some new friends both male and female who share my interests. Hopefully I can make some friends who live locally as it would be nice to meet up socially. I look forward to being part of this community.

Welcome to High Heel Place. Your enjoyment of high heels is shared by many at this very friendly website. I'm sure you will enjoy exchanging information with those here that share your views. Hope to hear more from you soon.

Welcome. I totally agree, it's not just wearing heels, shopping for them is a lot of fun too. What styles do you wear (apart from the obvious "peeptoez")? Do you wear your heels regularly in public? When you're shopping do you admit that the heels are for you (and try them on)?

If you like it, wear it.

Hi and welcome to the forum, you have come to just the right place if heels are your passion. I am from the North west (Cumbria) and whilst its a bit of a trek, I do get down to Manchester every now and then. I do like shoe shopping in Manchester because there is a lot of choice and as it is a busy city you can get away with wearing heels without drawing too much attention to yourself! anyway enjoy the site

Hi well yes there are many great shops in manchester for shoes i always enjoy browsing next debenhams etc. i do discretely wear heels under flary jeans, when i buy some heels i usually just buy them and return them if they dont fit. i've not had the brazen confidence to just casually try the heels on in the shop yet. but with a bit of courage from here im sure i will get there.