Good evening

Hi, and as per the rules a quick introduction. I am a male with a serious heels fetish. My wife an I own many and varied pairs of sexy boots, and I am open with her about my love of wearing such items, which she accepts, and even encourages on occasion. I favour mid-range designer items, from the likes of Moda in Pelle, Kurt Geiger etc, though have been known to dabble with the trashy fetishy type from time to time. I long for the likes of Louboutin, but paying the mortgage must come first! My favorite pair changes over time, but it is currently my Moda in Pelle 'Vandy' in black, which are a bit tight, but stretching nicely with wear - and my wife loves me in them! Bonus! I'm waiting for delivery of a pair of Topshop Barley, not sure they're gonna fit my calves, but can only try! Anyway - enough of me - off for a read and to post a question for those more experienced than I!

Welcome to you ! If almost boots fit you i'm sure the "Barley's" will fit you , no problem . Got a pair this winter , they are great boots , the black patent heel gives them an "evening" look , it's a good mix between fashion and evening boots . Don't know if it's still easy to find them in shops , where did you find them ?

Welcome to High Heel Place. It is always so nice to see a man's wife, girlfriend, or significant other share in his enjoyment of high heels. Hope to hear more from you soon and welcome again.

• 2 weeks later...

The Barley's fit! :-) Away on business at the moment, and the wife insisted I brought them with me as they're a little tight - she wants me to be able to wear them for longer than 20 mins before getting cramp so I'm stretching them, going through the pain - just for her :-D