Shopping Trip

HighCurious

Hi Everyone,

It's been a while since I posted, the weather here has affected my heeling outside and I've not really done anything worth telling you about. Until last weekend that is.

My girlfriend and I finally went on that shopping expedition we planned in November. We had a quiet weekend together and decided it would be nice to take a trip and have a shop. I made sure to ring a few days early to make sure the style I was interested in was available in my size.

The shop I go to is an hour's drive away from where I live and I was quite nervous when we got there, but we went in and had the place to ourselves for most of the hour we were there.

The boots I had set aside fitted quite well and felt great. They're Pleaser Indulge knee-length boots. I spent a good 20 minutes in them following my girlfriend around as she tried to find something she wanted and my feet didn't feel sore, so I knew I was on to a winner.

Then we had a fun time trying on shoes. I was trying to see what I could get away with walking in and she was looking for something to go out in.

I went through most of the shoes they had in my size, which wasn't many since I take a UK 11. The highest heel rise I tried were 6" and I could stand and walk in them! I finished up by trying on a pair of Xtreme platform mules which I could walk in, although a bit unsteadily, but they are an 8" heel and a 4" platform!

I bought the pair of Indulge and we got a lovely red pair of open toe shoes for my girlfriend, which I think are from The Little Shoe Box, but I can't find a picture online.

Anyway, we had a great time and I finally got my second pair of heels, I hope everybody had as much fun.

HighCurious