Help with exchange size

pj22

Just received a pair of Marc Fisher "persuade" pumps with 4" heel, size 10. They are too big. I can get a finger in behind my heel when I stand in them(3/8 to 1/2 inch). I'd like some input as to whether I should go down a full size or a half. Thank you.

Just received a pair of Marc Fisher "persuade" pumps with 4" heel, size 10. They are too big. I can get a finger in behind my heel when I stand in them(3/8 to 1/2 inch). I'd like some input as to whether I should go down a full size or a half. Thank you.

If you can get a finger behind your foot....then definitely go down a full size.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 1 month later...

A full size smaller would have been the correct size, however, They were no longer available in that size that I could find. I greatly liked the look of the shoe, so I bought it in a half size smaller. Ther is still a small gap behind the heel, but they are very wearable without major heel slap. I think the height of the heel helps. If I wear a thin sock instead of my normal knee high hose they are perfect. Also, if I wear them barefoot they snug up a bit. The full size smaller would have been snug but I think they would have broken in nicely over time. As I don't forsee wearing them without being mostly covered under my pants and not for any great period of time, i am very happy with my purchase. I wear them while driving a great deal of the time and in that position they seem perfect.