Hi from the UK

Hi folks, Just joined today. What an amazing place you have here. I have been looking for something like this site for a long time. I was beginning to think my fetish was a niche area with few people of similar mind but now I found this I fraise there are many more people who think in a similar way to me... Phew! I just love the look of heels. Period. They make me go weak at the knees. I always have loved the look, ever since pre-puberty. I remember seeing my older brother's girlfriend's heels and loving the look. My wife has a high instep, so aight to be able to wear really high heels but even moderately high heels hurt her. This causes me more anguish and disappointment than you can imagine. I have never been able to tell her of my feelings for heels, I guess my feelings are so strong that it makes me feel it is a bigger thing than it is but nevertheless I can't bring the subject up. I am considering buying a pair for myself. Since reading the posts here i am even more compelled to do this. They would have to be hidden from her but the thought excites me so very much. I wore a pair once, strappy but not very high. I was in heaven. The feeling of completeness it gave me was overwhelming. There is no way I am effeminate, I just love the sight of heels and I am so jealous of women wearing them. I want that feeling of the shoes encasing my feet again, hearing the sound they make when I walk, feeling the height they give me, the pointing of my toes, angle of the foot... I worry I am weird but after finding this site my mind is eased considerably.

Welcome to the forum! High heel members span the globe and we are open to both men and women heelers. I applaud your ambition to wear heels, but in keeping your desire from your wife this will only cause your relationship to be more distant, even to separation. I hope your love for your lovely wife is more important than keeping your desire for high heels from her, especially since you have expressed the need to have a pair of heels. Keeping your thoughts private is a lot easier than keeping something tangible like heels around where they might be found leading most likely to wrong assumptions. Marriage is suppose to be a commitment where the both of you can learn and grow together. Heeling has to be a subject both of you need to discuss, because of the social stigma. Your heel hiding reinforces this social attitude and makes it harder for your wife to see that it is a matter of personal choice, just like the shirts or belts you choose to wear. A compromise is better than loosing her trust and support. Both of you need to be willing to give 100%+ in making sure the others needs are met. It's up to you. I wish you the best and look forward to reading your opinions and subjects of concern in the HHP forum. P.S. This post was given with the intent to save you some of the heartache many of us have experienced for our love of high heels as we have been in your shoes, so to speak. I really do care that both of you can work this out together where both sides understand and can support each other's perspectives.

Welcome to the forum, Let me assure you that you are far from weird for liking high heels, and I am glad that you have found this site so that you can reap the benefits of other members experiences which will hopefully encourage your own heel wearing. Like your self my wife has a foot problem and needs to wear medical inserts in her shoes, she does on occasion wear high heels, though she cannot manage to wear them for a really extended length of time. Saying this though she does have quite a collection of heels (Many selected by mysself) which she certainly does not get value for. I would also agree with the very valid comments from Histiletto, It will be a difficult conversation, but if you can tell your wife you might actually be surprised at her reaction. My wife was surprisingly accepting of my desire to wear heels and I can now wear whatever I like around the house, just as long as we don't have visitors around. I managed to broach the subject after dressing up for a charity walk in fancy dress (wearing 5 inch red stilettos) so this might be an option for you. I did initially start off hiding my heel wearing from my wife, though this caused a lot of stress on my part worrying if she was going to find them,and if she did what would she say! It was a great weight off my mind when I finally told her. She does have her off days though this is more to do with the time I spend on line than wearing heels. I do wear heels out and about with her, but usually only if i get out of the house without her noticing whats on my feet. Whatever happens, good luck with your heeling!

I know this may not sound right, but do yourself a favor and don't use heels behind her back. Lying to your wife is not a good idea, and in this particular case you have to consider that there is nothing wrong with wearing heels, so why lie? When she finds out (and she will, eventually) her reaction will probably be a very bad one, not so much because of the heels but because she will fell you don't trust her. I know this is a very delicate subject, but search around this forum and you will find a lot of stories about how we told our significant others and the often positive results. Telling her about it may not be exactly easy, but it's better to deal with it now, not when she finds out about your deception, in my case thins were simple, and now i can wear heels whenever i want around the house, i'm glad i did this, and in the end it was not really such a big deal, it just took some comunication an a little time so she would get used to the idea.