Baggage - Hosted by Jerry Springer

Ok, so have any of you seen or heard of this show? (Google is your best friend :unsure: It's basically a dating show that pits a man or a lady to choose between three potential bachelor/ettes. The catch: the three reveals 3 secrets of themselves, starting with silly habits all the way to really deep secrets about themselves. It's crazy how these secrets go, and quite surprising with some. When a winner is chosen, it's then the man/woman's turn to reveal their deep secret in a suitcase (hence the name "Baggage"), and it's up to the chosen to then choose whether to continue to go out with the person or not. And depending on the secret, some surprising results have happened nonetheless. Has anyone seen the show? Or heard of it? Quite the show, right? I remember the first episode being a lady that was once a man... Or was it that she still had male parts still in her... Any way it went, I would have... Ok, anyway, seen the show or not? :silly:;

Formally "HHDude"

• 4 months later...

I would like to keep this topic up a little bit longer, if no one minds. Because the possibility of someone from HHPlace or a man that simply likes wearing/heels seems too possible, and a chance of getting a brief spotlight (although the potential may shun the other for it) on the subject seems to be in the nearer future. Don'tcha think?? I feel like I would like to take my chance on said show (Baggage, in case you somehow missed it). But not until I'm out the house, on my own from any possible contact with family-kind, and courageous enough to make such a bold move.

Formally "HHDude"