Hello from Brazil

Hi everybody! I'm really glad to join HHPlace and read about lots of men who have same preferences. I always liked to wear woman shoes, even being a straight man. Fortunately my wife supports me in such hobby, wich is becoming a lifestyle for me. I am 41 and since little boy I liked to try my mother's and sisters' sandals. Nowadays I am going out in streets of Sao Paulo using flats and low heels pumps. As of I already have read in forums here, most of people doesn't care about others. This is good for me, because I just want to use my heels without causing any concern to the others :silly: . Next week myself and my wife are going to enjoy vacations in California and Nevada, spending some weeks visiting cities like Vegas, Los Angeles and San Francisco, passing through small cities and visiting lots of lakes. I am planning to carry only women shoes with me, but this is the question: do you guys think I am mad? For you guys that live in California, what do you think? Are there places where I could experience some kind of problem if I use woman heels with man outfit? Best regards for all! Alex

Welcome to the forum. I don't think you're mad at all. As long as you stick to the busier mainstream commercial districts you'll be fine just about anywhere in the US.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Hi there, And welcome!, Im new here too , so just giving you my inexperienced thinking! I dont think youre mad, just incredibly brave, but as your going to be with someone else, that should ease concerns that any on-lookers may have. Just one suggestion, bring one pair of easy to slip on guys shoes, just in case the cops are stopping cars, or you get a ticket. They can be funny when it comes to this. But, good on you and I hope you have a great trip.!! Please let us know how it goes for you. Conor

Hi dr. Shoe, Hi conor1974! Tks for your encouragement! I will take in account your suggestions. Will take ONE easy to slip on a man shoes :silly:. Regarding the commercial districts, once we are planning to visit some lakes and parks, we are supposed to pass through some small cities. For those cities, I am planning to use some low heeled or flat, closed shoes or a discrete sandal. Again, thanks a lot for your hints! Alex

Hello, I'm new to this forum, I live in southern Brazil, I enjoy the use of high heels, especially boots with 3 inch heel, I do not care what people think when they look at me, but I appreciate a lot of walking heel boots and in shopping streets, the night I like to hang out with boots and women to dance, I go to clubs with friends, dancing through the night, they like a lot of my looks. By, Rogerio