New member from Switzerland

Hi everyone, I am a 29 year old man who loves to wear high heels. My favorites are (as you can guess from my name ; ) ) platform heels. I have been wearing high heels for maybe 8 years now. At the beginning I had the opportunity to go out at night with my heels, but since I have moved in another place I only wear them at home. I would love to find other guys in Switzerland who wear high heels outside, so that I could maybe find the courage again to go out with my platforms. Cheers!

Hello and welcome felow Swiss.!

I was born in Geneva Switzerland and my family moved to the USA when I was 2 yrs old. I have become an American and love wearing high heels of all styles! The link below is just a small portion of my 300 plus heels and boots!

Enjoy your heels

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173/bernheels/Lots%20of%20heels/SAM_0296Medium.jpg

Bernheels

Hello and welcome felow Swiss.!

The link below is just a small portion of my 300 plus heels and boots!

Enjoy your heels

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173/bernheels/Lots%20of%20heels/SAM_0296Medium.jpg

Bernheels

I noticed a nice pair of pumps in your display with red soles. I have a 2 similar pair. The red soles on mine are of some inexpensive vinyl composition. To my V. unpleasant surpirse, they will 1) leave red marks on any vinyl tile flooring and 2) on the patent leather (like) material the uppers are made from. Nothing will disolve the marks that will not also disolve the shoes. Hope you have'nt had the same experience. "00" grade fine steel wool is the only thing that cleaned the floor. Lucked out on that as the SO does'nt know, and does'nt want to.

Hi platform-lov ! I'm not from Switzerland , but kind of a neighbor . France is not so far , if i compare to UK , USA and other overseas country . How is the higher heels you have with platform ? And what kind of shoes ? like gogo dancers or fashion and designer ones ? Is it easy to find high heels shoes in Switzerland ? Welcome to you here , feel at home .