Hello

Wedge

Hi I'm Steve, and came across this site yesterday, lurked for a while reading some of the many posts on here, and alas decided to join. I'm mid-thirties, and live in Manchester, UK, and love to wear many different types of shoes, from flats, to wedges, to high heels. My collection isn't small, but certainly isn't large enough by any means, which just gives me more reason to go out and treat myself! I tend not to shop online, much preferring to shop in store where I can try them out to make sure they are comfortable and a good fit. I'm quite fortunate that, even though I'm a UK size 9 in men's shoes, I generally have no problem fitting into women's UK size 8 (which I've found is the highest that many (although not all) high street stores will go up to). Anyway, it's a been a pleasure reading some of the many posts over the last day, and very reassuring to know that there are many men out there who have a passion for heels, and now that I've joined and introduced myself, will no doubt become a more active member of this forum. S x

Your post are most welcome and thanks for joining with us. Being as you are going to the retail store and trying on the footwear you desire has gotten past a lot of the stress to be more open to public heeling, so congratulations. Are those around you aware of your desire to wear high heels?