Hello, anybody else wearing OTK this winter?

Hi All, I'm male, straight, in my early 50's married and like to push the boundaries of male fashion. I especially love boots……..ok I have a fetish for tall boots and gloves. I'm very lucky that my wife lets me wear stiletto-heeled, thigh-high boots (my fav) out clubbing with her, she even encourages me and has bought me some gorgeous boots. As long as I don't push it too much she is happy, though sometimes she finds it hard to ignore immature comments from other people. I wear boots all the time but reserve anything over 3" or stilettos for private or out with my wife. I have about 15 pairs of what one would call "female footwear" stiletto heeled boots from kitten heeled ankle boots to 7" spike platform crotch high boots. I have about thirty pairs of boots from flat soled pointy toes to 4" chunky heels that I choose from daily. My latest pair are over the knee black leather flat soled boots by Guess that I have worn over my jeans with my wife to the mall, restaurants etc, lots of compliments. I have yet to wear any spikes out overtly other than going clubbing. Anyway that's enough about me! What a great find, I didn't think such a resource existed.

Hi ! and welcome to the forum . As soon as you can please don't hesitate to share with us some pics of your collection . Here many will say you're lucky to have such a comprehensive wife . Have fun here .

Welcome from me too. OTKs are my particular favourite and I must have well over 150 pairs ranging from those that just scrape the knee to chap boots. I was wearing 5" stiletto thigh boots by LSB last night as it happens.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

over 150 pairs ranging from those that just scrape the knee to chap boots. I was wearing 5" stiletto thigh boots by LSB last night as it happens.

Heaven!

I only noticed LSB after watching the movie "Kinky Boots". I just luv the quote"You're making 3 feet of irresistible, tubular, SEX!" Shame they went under.

...and thank you for the warm welcome.

I just luv the quote"You're making 3 feet of irresistible, tubular, SEX!"

They are. It's lucky that thigh boots are the height of fashion right now!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.