hello everybody

Heath

It's nice to be able to be honest about my fetish of high heels. Pretty much only my wife and a few ex girlfriends know anything about it. For years growing up I thought it was strange or wrong. Is be in a strip club trying to watch the dancers shoes without being obvious about it lol but now that I'm older I'm secure enough that those that need to know or are close to me do know I love high heels

:silly:

It's nice to be able to be honest about my fetish of high heels. Pretty much only my wife and a few ex girlfriends know anything about it. For years growing up I thought it was strange or wrong. Is be in a strip club trying to watch the dancers shoes without being obvious about it lol but now that I'm older I'm secure enough that those that need to know or are close to me do know I love high heels

:-?

I sit here reading your threads and feel so much coming out in me also. I to have been there were you are. Tiring to understand were I am at in this world, what am I in to and what do I want? I know form the age of 7 that I loved high heels and I love to wear them. ( it feels go good ) And it's not wrong, its me and only me. What can I say. My first wife didn't like it. My 2ed with wanted me to try CD. That didn't work out. The 3ed wife says it ok, but what does she really think? Any way do what you feel and I think all your friends out here will lessen to what your are saying and help you and me. :unsure: