Hi All

Hi my name is steve and I have just joined. I am a lover of high heels and stocking clad feet and legs which I feel goes with high heels. I consider myself very lucky in that Mandy my wife, who is 17 years my junior shares my passion. In all she has over 60 pairs, the only time she wears flat shoes is when she is driving. I live in England in the Midlands. Hope to hear from some of you. Regards:smile:

Hi Thighhighguy, many thanks for your welcome. No I don't wear heels I get enough enjoyment and thrills at watching my wife wearing them. She has very shapely legs and in these days when so many women wear trousers she is a joy to behold and attracts quite a bit of attention.from women as well as men. Regards Steve

Hi welcome to the site I agree with you that many women wear trousers more now my wife does, she used to wear skirts and stockings but now i feel because other women in her office dont she has followed the rest so not to stand out It seems to be now more a case of dress down for work its very rare nowadays to actually catch a woman wearing a skirt around town or shopping those that do certainly stand out it seems trousers jeans and leggings are taking over a real shame Your a lucky guy make the most of it and enjoy this site