New guy

Hello all, A short intro from me. I'm from the Netherlands 46 years young. Married with 2 kids. Have had forever a fascination with heels. Mrs has allways known but I've never done much with it except go shopping with the mrs. Until recently I decided that I wanted my own high heels. Lucky for me she is ok with that. Bought 2 pairs of boots last week with 3 inch heels nice for starters and practicing. Went for a walk yesterday in quiet forest mrs beside and me in boots. Feels like heaven :silly:

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out

FreshinHeels, It's good to have another voice and perception, Thanks for joining with us. You mentioned that your wife knows and suppoerts your heeling. Would you elaborate on this and tell us how you got to this point? Do your children know also?

How the MRS know. That is a good story. Mrs is a holiday love I met in the Canary Islands. Head over heels (there ye go heels :silly:) in love we was and still are. After that I visited her twice in Ireland and I told her the 2e time I was in Ireland that I had a fancy for female make up and heels. No idea what made me tell her. And she reacted so cool and it was no problem. Never really done anything with the heels but I played a lot with her makeup back then. Makeup interest mostly went away but high heel interest stayed. Nope kids don't know good idea for a topic I guess.

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out