Ideas to help the transition to public heeling

Walkonit

I already went to some clubs and bars in heels and heeled around and no one noticed, but for me to do that i needed to build the confidence and explore my senses when out and about in heels even in lonely places first.

I think a woman will have the same questions to answer when wearing new heels for the first time.

First practical : do I need back up shoes in case of blisters ? etc.

Then fashion : does the style work for me, what are the reactions of others, do i recognise myself in this style. Did I match correctly the pants, etc.

When wearing very neutral heeled boots in public, even stilettos, the feeling was exactly as if I wore for the first time, let's say, light green trousers , a sweater with a reindeer drawn on the chest, or a top hat, or a yellow computer briefcase... it's more a matter of taking choices.

Now with "girly" shoes, public outings are not on the agenda for now.

• 2 weeks later...

Am on a business trip today. Take my chance to wear my heels in public tranportation. This time I had bought a longuer jean so that it is more confortable. Yet it is too long not easy to match. Put them on at the parking before taking the subway train, packed my shoes in my luggage, and crossed Paris by subway trains and metro. Changed back and put my ugly mens shoes at the train station before to get in he train. I feared I could meet people going at the same fair and having to do business with them after that. It was silly I did not recognise anyone in the train. It was great. I think a number of people noticed, especially women. No comment at all.