Does anyone else hear crickets?

Rockpup

Heyo, it's been a bit quiet here in the guys section, so why not mention a few heel related things I've noticed around the net. As far as more guys finding an acceptable way to wear heels I've stumbled across a group related to high heel cowboy boots, some even discussing the practicality of wearing 6" heels all day (at work, store, driving, etc). I've yet to try a pair but they do seem to be a good bridge between the butch/fem barrier holding some people back. As far as fetish things go it seems that more and more guys are willing to accept heels as part of a fetish 'scene'.. even as high as ballet boots (my personal favorite). I do find it very cool that a couple of people that are known in the fetish comunity are now coming forward and stating that they use heels in their play. Times are changing, and it seems for the better :lol: Have fun Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

yeah it is a little quiet here :lol: Ahh, Pierre silber is having a penny sale, buy 1 pair at a certain price and get a second pair(same style) for a penny :lol: That's pretty much all I can mention

I wish I was a size 10