Sweaty Nylon Feet...

swollen

There's a rather interesting thread in the Girl's section which, of course, as a male I'm rightly not permitted to comment on. I'd simply like to say that for some of us guys, the warm, nyloned feet of a Woman we adore are never sweaty, even after a long day in some beautiful and provoking boots. Such sensual feet are better described as 'fragrant' or 'intoxicating' and, for me at least, delicious to massage, caress or inhale. But then I'd have to find the lady who's attached to them adorable too, naturally. In fact a Woman who didn't enjoy, understand and use the power of Her feet and legs over me wouldn't interest me at all. It's all about compatibility.

"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything." Nietzsche.

• 4 months later...

I saw that this thread had been raised (again) in the Girl's Only forum and just wanted to add this. I've had girlfriends in the past who wanted to keep a worn shirt or T-shirt of mine, and yes one lady did require some of my underwear, for when I was absent(!). I never once thought of these women as strange or perverted, I was always delighted that such a simple act of mine might bring them a little pleasure. The scent that clings to a woman's feet, hosiery and shoes is an extremely powerful aphrodisiac for some of us guys. It's an intimate 'secret' aroma which is linked to an often very powerful display of provocatively painted toenails, pertly arched insteps, maddening toe cleavage, etc. For so many of us the curves and shapes of a female foot in sandals or heels can be breathtakingly arousing. They highlight the delicacy and vulnerability of the Female while still suggesting power and allure. But appreciating and admiring these things doesn't make one a fetishist. As I said in the post below, I have to admire and desire the woman as a whole before I find any particular part of Her especially arousing. Her foot display is only one aspect of her more overt sensuality, even though it's a very powerful weapon in Her armoury. A woman who doesn't know how to display her legs and feet to best advantage is hardly likely to draw my attention. I'm just wired that way. When You think of the overwhelming prominence of female shoes and feet in advertising, fashion and cultural theory it's little wonder that many men grow up with a secret and powerful passion for such 'fragrant' beauty.

"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything." Nietzsche.

Swollen,

I enjoyed reading your post and can identify with many things you have describe. Although I have to honestly admit that I have either not noticed or paid attention to the scent of a woman's worn nylons, I do agree with you that it is not only the feet/shoes that catch my attraction to a woman, but the overall appearance of the woman in general. I have seen women wearing a nice dress, but hair, make-up, shoes, and hosiery (or none at all) deter from the appreciation of the appearance of the woman. I, myself, enjoy seeing a woman wearing all different types of hosiery with their footwear. I know there are some shoes better worn without hosiery, but the creative imagination of some women and the hosiery they wear is appealing to me. But as you said, in a nutshell, it's the complete package that is alluring.

Well we're all different, and I just wanted to raise the flag for some of us foot lovers out here. We're not all perverts and the pleasure we get is at least as aesthetic as sensual. Thanks Ronni.

I go buy look, more than by smell. Smells give me a headache very easily. If a women looks very elegant, and nylons/stockings/tights are part of that, it is to me the visual equivalent of a beautiful piece of music. Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.