im new here, and i love female feet in heels

Hello I'm 27 from london, and I just love to worship womans feet in sexy high heels . plattform heels get me wild!! Peep toe heels make me want to kiss the toes hmm, and yea mules are just the best!!! So it would be nice to talk with anyone about female feet in hot sexy high heels, wow what a great site this is.

Hello I'm 27 from london, and I just love to worship womans feet in sexy high heels

. plattform heels get me wild!! Peep toe heels make me want to kiss the toes hmm, and yea mules are just the best!!!

So it would be nice to talk with anyone about female feet in hot sexy high heels, wow what a great site this is.

Are you positive that you've joined the right forum? This website is for guys and girls that love high heels and love to wear them. Do you wear heels yourself?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

yea im positive and no i dont wear heels is this ok with you mr?

Not a problem...but it was only a natural question since there really aren't that many pictures of women wearing high heels on this site as there are on some of the websites that are devoted to your individual fetish ....

Personally speaking, I believe I would rather spend my time at a website that was devoted to my fetish than waste it on a website that wasn't.....that's all.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

tell me the names of some sites that would be a great help. thanks bubba

Sorry, since it's not my gig, I can't name any one site for you. You'll just have to google around and find them yourself.