Hi

Hi everyone New here - finally seems I have found the right place where people are as passionate as me about heels. :wave: I'm from Denmark and love those spiky and pointy boots both on myself and my girlfriend. Its a fetish - I know - and I love it. :( See you around. Tex

Hi everyone

New here - finally seems I have found the right place where people are as passionate as me about heels. :(

I'm from Denmark and love those spiky and pointy boots both on myself and my girlfriend. Its a fetish - I know - and I love it. ;-)

See you around.

Tex

Welcome to hhplce, Tex77 :( Glad to have another male heel wearer from Denmark joining us here. Boots with pointy toes and spiky heels worn by a man is always a "reaction maker," especially when worn in public. Does your girlfriend wear her boots with you? We're looking forward to reading your comments about the high heels scene there in Denmark so don't be shy about posting your comments.

:wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi and a warm welcome,

[silly mode on]

Wasn't there someting like "my shoes are pointier than yours" ... so a competitor for kneehighs - now you'll probably wonder where this comes from ... see this post and you'll know. :wave:

[silly mode off]

I hope you'll both enjoy this place, like i do. At least another member from europe, not exactly a neighbour, but almost. ^^

Cheers, Dante.