i was just asked to be on NBCs marriage ref.....lol

scott_f

for those of you who arent familiar......its a show on NBC created by jerry seinfeld they bring couples onto the show who have ongoing fights about something they have a celebrity panel or "jury" who listen to both sides of the argument from husband and wife then offer the "marriage ref" or "judge" their opinion on the situation then he decides who is right anyway.......i got a message in my inbox on youtube from a woman who is a casting producer for the show she saw some of my videos and asked if my nails are the cause of any bickering between me and my wife......she asked me if we ever fight about the length......about certain colors......etc when i told her we never fight about them at all because it was originally my wifes idea.......she seemed a bit taken back and didnt seem to believe it lol i love it

It often amazes me how people get totally the wrong idea of a third party's opinion on certain matters. I often get asked whether my wife knows I'm a TV and so I say that 100 pairs of heels in the bedroom and the fact that there is this weird guy in women's clothes prancing around the house is a clue. Then they ask what she thinks about it as if it is any concern of theirs.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.