Hello from Oklahoma

My slave asked me to look into your site since it involves one of my favorite subjects....High Heels. I am a Master with over 30 years experience and am considered one of the "Old Guard". Over the years I have literally trained hundreds of women in the art of properly wearing, walking and enjoying high heels. It still find it amazing that so many women today say they can't wear heels for one reason or another when after questioning them I find that they have never been properly trained on how to pick, size and wear heels. Far too many try to get a pair of "party" shoes and then scream that they can't wear them. I could go on and on but I won't waste anyone's time. I am very pleased with what I have seen thus far on this site and look forward to being a contributor. Master Lea

My slave asked me to look into your site since it involves one of my favorite subjects....High Heels. I am a Master with over 30 years experience and am considered one of the "Old Guard". Over the years I have literally trained hundreds of women in the art of properly wearing, walking and enjoying high heels. It still find it amazing that so many women today say they can't wear heels for one reason or another when after questioning them I find that they have never been properly trained on how to pick, size and wear heels. Far too many try to get a pair of "party" shoes and then scream that they can't wear them. I could go on and on but I won't waste anyone's time. I am very pleased with what I have seen thus far on this site and look forward to being a contributor.

Master Lea

I don't really know if we've had another member like you!

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.