Hello from the UK

Hi all I found this forum while searching for places online where my wife and I can sell of some of her many, MANY pairs of shoes and boots to more appreciative recipients and it looks like quite a friendly place. I have had a thing for women in well worn shoes and boots for as long as I can remember and I am lucky enough to have a very understanding wife that encourages and exploits my interests to the full! Most of the items she is selling are either highstreet designer (Faith, Next, Ravel, etc) or proper designer (Jimmy Choo, Prada, D&G, etc) and she is a size UK 6. As I said my preference is for really well worn, quality leather footwear. Think airstewardess look or Office PA look and you wont be far wrong. I dont like sandels, open toed shoes or anything with a platform thought. If you would be interested in buying any of her stuff (or selling us more stuff for that matter LOL) drop me a line. I have a load of pictures I can post on here or point you at her ebay ID once she has them uploaded. Looking forward to making some new friends on here so thank you for accepting me :-) Cheers AD

Welcome to the forum, you'll find it a nice friendly place from someone else who likes worn heels. If you get some spare time, why don't you post a few pics of your wife's collection !