My shoe collection

SallyB

As a new member thought I'd share with you some of my shoe collection. The Emilio Pucci shoes are the newest and I have only worn them in the house so far, waiting for a suitable event to wear them to, plus I've still got to find a dress to go with them, unless I wear my black Herve Leger dress (but a new pair of shoes is always a good excuse to get a new outfit). I particularly like the Manolo Blahnik's as he is my favourite designer. I love them all as they remind me of specific evenings out or events. Which would be your favourite and why?

post-26076-133522922514_thumb.jpg

post-26076-133522922528_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...

Holly, Welcome, thanks the ones on the end are by Gianmarco Lorenzi. I got them because I loved the rather unique metal heel. I have added a couple of more pictures now with some new shoes, what do you think of these? The ones in the middle are Louboutin Pigalle's with 5" heels, they took some getting used to be able to walk in them, but make my legs look very sexy - got some great looks when I went out wearing them!

post-26076-133522931953_thumb.jpg

post-26076-133522931958_thumb.jpg

Steph, Thanks, I like the patent pigalle as very stunning to wear but I cannot wear them for long, unlike Kate Moss who you regularly see wearing them. I have to say I think most CL are not as nice recently and are vastly overpriced. There are a lot of other shoe designers out their producing some much nicer shoes for a fraction of the price of CLs. I think he has become too commercial. Having said that I've just been a bit silly and splashed out in the sales on a pair of these Burberry OTK boots, I just could not resist them, although don't know what to wear with them yet!

post-26076-133522932699_thumb.jpg