suits and heels

WetSuitLady

How many girls wear business suits, blouse, nylons:smile: with very high heels? For what reasons?

Its my business so I set the uniform rules. Skirtsuit, summer above knee, winter full length, although our climate isn't cold by NA standards so I don't wear long skirt much. style is classic 3 button but no blouse/shirt underneath normally with bulky necklace (to disguise cleavage). I prefer the cleaner lines of just suit, hubby prefers it too, says its sexier.

During hotter periods I usually drop jacket and just wear a mono colour fitted T and maybe wear jacket open or not at all.

Colours, new colour annually when we order new uniforms, currently its black with blue pin.

Shoes, varies, but that's me. I try not to wear the same shoe twice a week as I like to change heights for foot health and as uniform stays same its only thing I can usually change. Also what activities I have planned for day. Sometimes 4-5" heels, usually with ankle straps. In cooler months boots.

Stockings, coolest months only.

When I worked in an office, I was almost always in blazer, blouse, skirt, stockings, heels combinations. Sometimes tailored business suits, skirts always at knee length or higher. I just hate pantyhose and would wear thigh highs or stockings. I wore heels from 4" to 6", rarely 6" but every once in a while. Peggy

• 3 weeks later...

Last week-end I wore high heels at pool. I was invited by a friend with another girl. These 2 girls were barefoot, and were surprised about my heels. I told them I like heels, even at pool and we had a long discussion about heels and shoes. Kiss Sab

High heels are the most exciting thing of life silly.gif !