new

Hello to all readers, I was linked to this forum for the first time by Google; I googled "squashed slingbacks" and was linked to one of Slingfan's story's. I have a couple of story's myself; all true, so I decided to join you guys and publish them. First this: As a kid I was always fascinated by womenshoes, especially open summershoes with straps that wouldn't stay up and make a slapping noise. I also liked, and still like, a intensively used and squashed strap on any kind of slingback. Leather ofcourse, while the smell coming of those shoes is nice. I made a list from what I remember through the years: -age 10 (1967), my mother; age 36, white open shoes, size 40, 5cm stiletto heels, were gift from her sister, straps wouldn't stay up, even while riding on her bike, she had my dad cut the straps off. -age 12 (1969), mother of a friend from school, darkbrown leather open shoes with 4cm square heel, always squashed the straps on her daily walk to the supermarket. -age 13 (1970), german teacher; white open shoes with both straps low, 5cm square heel, in front of the class and on her way to the train-station she never let the straps slide off her heel completely. -age 15 (1972), nextdoor neighbor, gold leather open shoes, 5cm square heel, both straps squashed a very long time. stolen and hidden in our shed. dad returned them without ever saying. -age 16 (1973), french teacher, olive open leather shoes with both straps low, 5cm square heel, only sitting in front of the class she occasionally let the straps come off her heels. -age 17 (1974), mother of a friend from school, creme open square 6cm heeled shoes, sometimes ignored the straps and kept them squashed. I brought them home for my mother, she tried them on, and eventually threw them away. -age 21 (1978), nextdoor neighbor, darkbrown 9cm wedge slippers, leather and wood. -age 22 (1979), two girlfriends, sisters, 15 and 20 years; darkblue and white leather wedges 8-9cm, kork and bamboe. sizes 36 and 37. -age 22 (1979), on my way to drivingexam, woman in train with 2 heavy shoppingbags, black open shoes, 5cm square heel, both straps completely down, even on the platform. -age 23 (1980), female collegue, management-secretary, beige-olive 5cm square heeled open shoes, wore both straps squashed for a long time. was allways running through the offices on these shoes. -age 23 (1980), nearby neighbor, age approx 25 years, lightblue leather open stiletto's, walked on them on her way to the supermarket or busstop with straps always down, slatty type of woman. -age 23 (1980), nearby neighbor, age approx 40 years, white leather kork wedges 8-9cm high, walked on them for years on, on her way to the supermarket or busstop. -age 23 (1980), my wife bought her first black open shoes with thin straps, 9cm stilleto's, soon she used them only with the straps squashed, for a very long time, shoes often repaired. -age 24 (1981), Friend of family, age approx 50, on a wedding-anniversary. she had both straps down and squashed, also dangling with them. 6cm heels, did walk all evening on these shoes. -age 25 (1982), female collegue, age approx 45 years, white open shoes with 4cm square heel, never allowed the straps to go even a bit low. -age 25 (1982), cleaninglady at work, darkblue leather bamboe wedges 8cm, worked on them for years on. (very sweaty) -age 27 (1984), In a juweller-shop, owner's pretty wife had darkblue open shoes with thin straps, 7cm stiletto, wore both straps squashed for a long time; asked to buy the shoes, but I never returned there. -age 27 (1984), woman on the street, white pants and blouse, red hair, black open shoes with thin straps, 9cm stiletto. obviously used a long time with the straps squashed, same model as my wife. -age 31 (1988), In a supermarket, short-haired woman, 40, bend over to reach for something; leftstrap of darkblue slingbacks slid dow, she ignored it, and continued what she did. -age 34 (1991), female collegue, receptionist, age 41, black open shoes with thin straps, 7cm heel, wore both straps squashed for a long time, she could walk all day on these shoes. (with short tight skirts) I also remember, as a young boy, trying to get my mother to wear the shoes I liked so much, she usually wouldn't do so, but occasionally she accepted my good taste. My mother had some sandals with straps, but hated it when a strap would slide off her heel. Everytime I re-adjusted the buckle, she adjusted it again. Only once she bought a pair of semi kork-wedge mules, but, these being of poor quality, they were soon discarded. She owned a pair of black shiny leather slingbacks, (low heel ) but she never wore them. when I started dating I tried to go on with this. Luckily I found a girl, now more than 30 years my wife, who is a fan of shoes.