Well, here it is... Hello.

Ive been a member of the forum for a while now, never posted or anything. Just a reader. I really didnt see myself posting and conversing with anyone untill now. I am starting to step out of my shell and see what I can do with my love for high heels. I love hhs. Theres just something about them that i cant find anywhere else. I Hope I can find supporting people to help me out of my shell. thanks! Marky

Ive been a member of the forum for a while now, never posted or anything. Just a reader. I really didn't see myself posting and conversing with anyone until now. I am starting to step out of my shell and see what I can do with my love for high heels. I love hhs. There's just something about them that i cant find anywhere else. I Hope I can find supporting people to help me out of my shell.

thanks!

Marky

Wow, long time really quite member

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Ive been a member of the forum for a while now, never posted or anything. Just a reader. I really didn't see myself posting and conversing with anyone until now. I am starting to step out of my shell and see what I can do with my love for high heels. I love hhs. There's just something about them that i cant find anywhere else. I Hope I can find supporting people to help me out of my shell.

thanks!

Marky

Been a member since 2008? It's about time you joined in the discussion :)

I hope, after all this time, you realize that you will find all of the support you need right here on our friendly forum. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.