I am Beestpassion

Hello everyone! I am Donna a 48 y.o sub/fem from Michigan. I must admit that the only reason that I'm here at all is to BUY a pair of the stainless steel heels that I searched "dogpile" for. It worries me some that on youtube, in the videos I see of these shoes, the person posting them seems reluctant to allow a model to appear to TRY to move about in them at all. I am a submissive from WAY back, and these shoes are GORGEOUS, and I want them, but I don't know how to GET THEM. Donna

Hello Beestpasion :wave: Perhaps one of our members can help you find a pair. Just post a picture or complete description of the pair that you're looking for and see if the members can help you.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Are these the shoes you are looking for? A comment on the video mentions they are no longer made or available:mecry: I am thinking I could make shoes like that with the machine shop I have at work.:wave: My biggest challenge would be making them the right size.