First Timer

samusiii

Hey all I'v just been out side for the first time in high heels and my first time walking a reasonable distance in them and I thought I'd tell you about it.

So first of all it was about 3am when I decided to leave my room (my only one as I'm at uni) after a wasp decided it would take up residence. Any way I decided since it was late and no one would be about to head off to a path I knew would be empty. So I took a bag with my heels in down to the path and put them on.

I walked down and back again along the path a few times, may by about a km, and really enjoyed it. Then put my trainers on and walked back to my room.

I think this may have gave me the confidence to finally tell my gf.

Any way I found that the heels (Strapless) tended to slip a lot so I'm thinking of getting some heel grips for both my heels (the second pair have a strap but there slightly too large for me). Does any one know a good make of these? I was looking at getting these these from boots though the person that gave it a bad review is putting me off.

It was only 6 months ago or so that i was doing exactly that, except i had just left uni, i didnt do any heeling there and i regret it. I dont get any comments back home and heeling out always gets easier, but at uni im sure i'd have got more support and interest from others, its a totally different atmosphere, more open minded and i wish id taken alot more advantage of that. My point being that as much as youre free to wear what you want, it seems to be a good idea that your shoes go with what youre wearing then i think youll only get good comments. You cant tell people what to think, but you can influence them. Be confident as you walk, dont take the side path, dare yourself to stay on the main route. People only turn their heads from my experience, and ive had a few smiles too. What has your girlfriend said so far?

After I read this post, I make up my mind to wear my heals in the public for the very first time. I drive up to a small local plaza around 3 pm and park at one end of the parking lot. I was wearing my 4" white pump with ankle strap from Pleaser. My jeans is long enough to cover most of the heel. When I am standing, you can only see the toe. I walked across the parking lot and toward a lady. She was busy with her dry clean and pay little attention to me. She had only one look at me but it was enough to make my heart rate went straight up. I kept walking to the convenient store which is at the other end of the plaza. I took a deep breath and walked into the store. There were two customers and the cashier. While I walked around the store, the two customers exit. I picked up a drink and went to the cashier. The cashier had a good view at me since I made about 20 steps right at him. I look at him in the eye but I am not sure if he noticed I was on heel. I paid for my drink and walk back to my car. It was short, 5 or 6 minutes, but it is AWESOME. This is so much fun. I will do this again in a bigger mall.

Congratulations on your first outing in heels. The more you wear heels in public the easier it becomes. Also posting about outings here will give more people to courage to wear heels in public.