ladies, do your men appreciate your heels and other shoes as much as you?

zip up boots

I'm a huge fan of all the different types of women's shoes and boots there are out there. My wife will allow me to buy her a pair of nice boots or shoes we might see when shopping. She actually has to say no a lot of the time when I point something out that I think she should get... she will rightfully tell me that she has enough shoes already, haha. I guess I find the stuff more exciting than she does, but she's a good sport about the whole deal. She does admit that I know her tastes pretty well when it comes to getting her stuff by surprise. My random question is this, you ladies that have a significant other, do your men appreciate your shoes and boots as much as you do? Do they seem to have the same tastes as you do when it comes to picking shoes and boots out?

• 2 weeks later...

Luckily for me I have a bf that adores heels as much as me. So much more that he's better than me walking in them :) Than we talk high heels and boots approx. 12 cm or prefrably higher than that. Since I met him I've done a real clean up in my shoe wardrobe and now I am a proud owner of one pair of high heeled boots and also a pair of high heeled pumps :wave: All thanks to him for finding them for me. So the answer to the question is a big YES!

My husband has always been an afficionado of ladies wearing high heels, so it was a happy moment for him when he realised that I wear high heels most of the time for my own pleasure and satisfaction. He also has similar tastes to me, so there are rarely arguments over my style.

Of course, he would prefer me to be permanently high heeled....but 6" spikes 24 hours a day are just not practical for me now.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Hey! pussyinboots,

Tell your husband if he will wear a pair of 6" heels similar to the ones you wear along with you, then you might consider it. Does it sound like a party yet?

If you saw my husband's legs and feet,:smile::wave: - you'd retract that suggestion very quickly...LOL!!:clap::)

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

pussyinboots, My statement about your husband wearing some heels was in reference to your post that he, like many men, would prefer their mates to wear high heels 24/7. If their mates chooses to satisfy the preference, then that is the mate's right to do so, but the preferer should be willing to also satisfy what they want their mate to do for them. (within reasonable reality, of course). As far as trying to muster any urge on my part to view your husband's physique, while he's wearing heels in the circumstances your have set forth, I would readily accept a pass to prevent any possiblity of an embarrassing moment for the both of us. Now, a more casual meeting with the both of you has a better ring to it, but due to our present geographical locations and a few other deterrences, this will have to remain one of those ships passing in the night kind of things. Till we have the chance to share opinions on another heeling matter, here's reading your other posts, kid. (A variance to a line offered in the movie "Casablanca"). OK! I retract it!

pussyinboots,

My statement about your husband wearing some heels was in reference to your post that he, like many men, would prefer their mates to wear high heels 24/7. If their mates chooses to satisfy the preference, then that is the mate's right to do so, but the preferer should be willing to also satisfy what they want their mate to do for them. (within reasonable reality, of course).

As far as trying to muster any urge on my part to view your husband's physique, while he's wearing heels in the circumstances your have set forth, I would readily accept a pass to prevent any possiblity of an embarrassing moment for the both of us. Now, a more casual meeting with the both of you has a better ring to it, but due to our present geographical locations and a few other deterrences, this will have to remain one of those ships passing in the night kind of things. Till we have the chance to share opinions on another heeling matter, here's reading your other posts, kid. (A variance to a line offered in the movie "Casablanca").

OK! I retract it!

It's OK Sweetie...I was joking!:wave:

SEEWOOOO! I can cut down on the anti-acid tablets, the muscle relaxants, the sleeping pills, and turn off the tapes with the sounds of river water rippling over rocks as it travels down stream now! OK! I didn't turn off the tape, but thanks for letting me finally know that you were kidding. I'm still looking forward to more of those enlightening and opinionated post on chosen topics.