Hello to all

Hello to all of you. I am a married male living close to the geographic center of the United States of America. I am an ardent fetishist; loving women in heels, leather, lingerie and high boots as well as more dominant women. Outside of the fetish world I enjoy music, sports and cooking. I'm looking forward to both exploring and posting some things I hope people will enjoy. Cheers!

Hello to all of you. I am a married male living close to the geographic center of the United States of America. I am an ardent fetishist; loving women in heels, leather, lingerie and high boots as well as more dominant women. Outside of the fetish world I enjoy music, sports and cooking.

I'm looking forward to both exploring and posting some things I hope people will enjoy.

Cheers!

There are other forums more closely related to your desires. Perhaps you might want to check them out because this site is about high heels.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

There are other forums more closely related to your desires. Perhaps you might want to check them out because this site is about high heels.

Evidently you missed the part in the middle where I put the high heel reference.

Evidently you missed the part in the middle where I put the high heel reference.

No! I didn't miss it. Nor did I miss the emphasis that you placed on domination and other aspects of the fetish world. If that's what "drives your tractor," by all means rev it up, buddy. However, if you like heels, then tell us about your interest in them and not some other aspects of what sets you off...sometimes too much information isn't good.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.