Adele Red/White stilettos pics - views please

I agree, they're very formal, but I'm sure they'd look stunning on the right woman. (And, luckily for me, I'm seeing the right woman :wink: )

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

In time, it will be so common place for him, that he won't brag as much every chance he gets, but will instead keep us entertained with the little details about how happy he is. :wink:

Er... well, I was planning to celebrate how lucky I am until the end of time, actually. I am happier than I've ever been, and Julietta is too!

As for little details... Julietta loved the roses I took her yesterday! We are still happy together, and long may it continue! We're also enjoying our love of shoes, and we might get around to taking some more photos, and (of course) sharing them with everyone here!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

No one said you won't be celebrating until the end of time, but eventually, we will all be aware of your new pair bonding, and you won't be as keen to sneak in the little comments that are obviously large with innuendo. Instead, it will be more little life details that warm our hearts as we see just how happy you two remain. See?

Oh, OK, I see now, Laurie. I can't promise a completely innuendo-free life, tho', as I like to slip one in every now and then.