Next step up ....

freshlinus

Hey Have a pair of almost 4" high pump stilettos that I think are almost like flats by now. So it´s time to upgrade to a higher one. What do u all think about the next hight to get. How high should I go?? Please help ! :)

4.5 is a great height :) not too high to wear for ages but not too low to be boring :P the higher you go though the less choice of shoes you tend to find in the normal shops ranges, and edges more towards the fetish or more expensive custom retailers

Getting comfortable with a certain heel height is great, that's actually ideal for most. Sure you can proceed to get higher and higher, you can consider it a personal challenge I suppose. For a while there I was always looking to get higher and higher heels as I went through the same thing you did, even got all the way getting some 8" ballet boots. It was fun for a while, but I have settled back at 4" as it was a practical height for public heeling and a very comfortable height for me. Anyway, have fun with it while you are into doing it, you may come back to 4" later or perhaps you'll keep going, its all up to you now isn't it? :)

Freshlinus:-) I quite agree with what HHBoots says. Try it you may like it and can always drop back to 4" later for streetheeling. Either way---welcome to the HH Place Forum and keep us posted on your progress. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I agree with hhboots and Dawn HH. Personally, I don't care how high they are, as long as they look good. For me, that's 5". With a size 42 foot, that gets a good angle to stop my foot looking long without the shoes looking fetishy. Forget what anyone else wants or any expectations. Whatever works for you is where you should aim.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

In my opinion, height is dependent on what you are wearing the shoes with. Style is the key. That being said, wear as tall of shoes as you want.

Style is built from the ground up!