Overdue hello!

This hello has been overdue, but as I am in the process of posting some images in the pictures forum this is my official hello! :P So uh, spiked greetings from Heelland! I mean Holland. (Yea lame! I know!):)

Hi Dawn :) I used to be a wearer until I exposed my heel wearing self to my gf at that time, which didn't go over well and it eventually led to a break up. At that time I had 2 pairs of boots and 3 pairs of heels that I disposed of to try and deal with the situation, but nowadays I wish I had not and the curiosity is creeping back again. High heels have always excited me when I see a lady wear them, and I had always wondered what it would be and feel like to wear them myself. As big a guy as I am at 6'4, 220 lbs and with size 13/14, it did make me feel powerful to wear them. The search for that size was tough, but once there I was amazed how well I could walk in them from the start and wished I was curious sooner. Fond memories. That's it in a nutshell!

Glad you finally "emerged," Magix. I would bet there are at least 40% of our members that are familiar with your feelings. Work your way through it. There are some very nice women out there that are able to accept a man in heels. Stay cool...... :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Magix:-) Thanks for the Heads-up. Now is the time to repurchase some high heeled shoes and boots for yourself and relive the feelings and fun of wearing heels again. This is something that is built into you and it will never leave you no matter how much you suppress it. So go with the flow and start having some heeling fun once again. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!