Anyone watch Survivor show??

All, I'm an avid fan of the Survivor show (here in the U.S.). I thought this season Russell should've won. He plays the game of Survivor as it should be played. Outwit, outplay, outlast, he epitmoizes each! Yeah, so he lies, who cares?! It's a game, and like during Roman times, most entertaining is tops. That's how things get done in the business world too, like it or not. I see things like you see in the game, everyday at work, and the people that piss everyone off the most get ahead. I'd play exactly like Russell if I got on there, maybe even a little smoother. I got time, maybe I'll try out someday :) Please share your thoughts if you're a fan. Thanks! MHH

You are SOO wrong! Rupert Should'av won! Don't tell me who won though because we havent had the final show over here in Aus yet, i just saw Rupert get voted out. Russel is a scheming, back stabbing arsehole! i wouldn't mind parvati to win now though :) she's cute as hell!!

Hello Heelguy, OK, I'll let you get caught up on the show's end :) Let's stick to what we can agree on...Yes, Parvati is hot! I suppose and like I commented initially, from a viewer / entertainment perspective, I'm like a Roman in the Colosseum and like to see the ugliest, biggest beast win, but if were stuck there for 39 days as the show goes for every minute with the guy, my opinion would probably differ. Talk to you soon, MHH

I understand that the series is excellent to watch but not one of my usual things to view. Mickey and I usually watch movies when we have time to watch TV and I try to squeeze my postings in in between what ever is on that day. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't even realize Survivor is still airing. Wow. What season is it in now? It's got to be like the 10th or something for it to last this long. It's been so long since I've seen the first few episodes of Survivor, I forgot what they do on there. I know it's kind of like an elimination thing where people one by one gets canned off some island until there is one ultimate survivor left.

Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels. -- Faith Whittlesey

• 2 months later...