Dreams of highheels

stellah

Do You guys ever have dreams at night of wearing heels in different places? I have had some dreams about being in shoestores trying on any pairs I desire. Too bad they are not so clear in the morning :wink:

Here's a more fetish-type illustration:

Posted Image

HH forever!

When I was in elementary school, I often dreamt of coming to class in inappropriate footwear (sneakers or slippers) and being upbraided for it. Then a female classmate would say "I have an extra pair he can borrow". So I would change into her shoes and there would be no further comment by anyone. These days I have nightmares of forgetting to dress and walking around town stark naked.

Michael

Well, as a size 8UK, I can find plenty of places where I can try on whatever I fancy. I dream of being able to afford them all...

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

I have dreams, albeit wet dreams, where I'm naked except for my high heels in broad daylight, I'm walking around and nobody notices me at all. After I'm done, I take care of "business", if you get my drift.

Black patent, open toed high heels are the best!

Yes, I too, have dreams about high heels. Thery are either: I get to wear HHs all the time, or my wife keeps bringing home more hihg heels and nylons for me to try. All times too! :wink: Boots, punps, platforms. Ahh yes, dreams, sweet dreams!! Cheers, Lee