Bucking the trend & your Family?

ImInHeels

Bucking the trend to to speak (Guys in heels, etc.). What are your family like, and how accepting are they? I come from a varied family, my mum and dad split up when i was very young. My Mum: Very accepting and I know would support me in what ever lift style I chose. And would generally give me an honest answer. If I wanted to wear heels I know she would support me. (Even If i wanted to cross-dress I know she would support me). My brother (who is nearly 30): Is the type to not even want to walk into a woman's clothes shop to buy gift vouchers. Won't walk anywhere with a bunch of flowers in his hands. Has mocked girls for wearing HHs in the past. Even more so if they come close to or trip up. "Well it's her fault for wearing heels" My Dad: Hates the fact that I never liked or wanted to play football (getting use to it now), hates that I don't sleep with any girl with a pulse or have a different girl on my arm each time he see's me.

Does your brother and father know about your interest in wearing hh? My dad, mom and brother all know of my more diversified fashion interest. They are all accepting even though my parents have never actually seen me in heels or a feminine look. When hanging out with my brother (who is 26), I prefer to wear masculine clothing even though I have worn a feminine style while hanging out with him in the past. It's not that he ever showed discomfort but I just find it weird hanging out with him in a feminine look.

My Mom knows I like high heel cowboy boots.. She may know (or think)more than I think she does.... I don't think she would have a problem with anything I chose to do in that reguards... My Dad knows I like cowboy boots, but being the ultra judgemental bigot and homophobe that he is, would probably flip out and come to the conclusion that i'm gay (which I'm not)... I'm sure I'd never hear the end of it...

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

Does your brother and father know about your interest in wearing hh?

Neither them or my mum knows. My Brother & Dad are the typical type who would never understand why a guy would wear heels. They would have trouble understanding why anyone would do something that's not "normal"