favorite lipstick color?

JCinHeels

With me it's lipgloss all the way. I have quite a few but my favourite is Clinique's Air Kiss. I also like it on men :wink:

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

With me it's lipgloss all the way. I have quite a few but my favourite is Clinique's Air Kiss. I also like it on men :D

And funnily enough, that's how I end up in lipgloss sometimes. Not as often as I'd like, mind :wink:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

For Girls - get anywhere near Marilyn Monroe's image and you won't go far wrong. For Guys - only Boy George and Julian Clarey(?) have the faces to pull it off; for the rest of you .................. NAH! Cheers, Heelsfan

Onwards and upwards!

• 4 months later...

For day I wear red matte. For evening, I pull ALL the stops out! I start with REVLONs' "colorstay "ON GOING FLAME". First, I put on the color, then I put on a bit of glitter then the sealer. Sometimes I go for a "Pouty" look by applying Ben Nyes; Clown White in the middle of my lower lip and do the press 'n blend thing covering the whole thing with sealer like MACs "Lip Glass".

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

• 4 years later...

usually depends on my hair color. Last month I still had it dyed in black, so I could go all purple, or red (with just eye liner). Now that I tried dying it back into red, well on the black it's dark red and the roots (growing back blonde), it's light red, so my lipstick choice goes to well, still the red (sometimes darker: I add black make up pencil or black eyeshadow), or just gloss.